Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The other day I was asked how to say PIWO KOZICOWE

Source: http://tinyurl.com/prj6lak
The other day I was asked how to say 'piwo kozicowe'... We were talking about local drinks and this one popped up in our conversation...


HOME-BREWING JUNIPER BERRIES BEER 

This is a very nice name as it's more logical, as I see it, in English than in Polish... The names clearly defines what beer it is. First of all, it's beer that has traditionally been made at home from juniper berries (owoce jałowca). I don't know exactly how it's made but I remember that its taste is simply delicious, refreshing, strong. I loved this beer when I was a kid at my grandmother's.

My question to you:
Have you tried 'piwo kozicowe'? Do you know the recipe? Will you share here? Where to get it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...