THINGS WILL WORK OUT
IT WILL BE ALRIGHT
A few examples from the Net:
- For some reason, the UK government believes that, somehow, things will work out differently there...
- ...have a top relocation company on the case, so I hope things will work out.
- ...a firm belief that things will work out well with an ability to confront the...
- Scientists have discovered that even when people imagine bad things happening in the future they believe things will work out for the best.
- Some hear voices that inspire them to create. Others hear voices that help them remember to do things, or just tell them that things will work out.
- Once everything works itself out, it will be alright in the end.
- Or then again I'm sure it will be alright in the end.
- wrapped up in performance problems that a request for even a modest audience is met with 'I'm sure it will be alright, you're the expert' or words to that effect.
My question to you:
Leave your positive sentence about what you think will work out for you soon :)