Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The other day I was asked how to say SZPIK

Source: http://www.curesearch.org/Bone-Marrow-Biopsy/


The other day I was asked how to say 'SZPIK'...  I don't remember what the situation was now, but I'd like to share "szpik" with you today :)


BONE MARROW 

My personal experience:
In fact I know virtually nothing about bone marrow... It's defined as soft tissue at the center of the bones which produces blood cells... Some time ago my friend's son needed bone marrow in the USA. He was diagnosed with cancer when he was on a foreign trip to Brussels (if I recall correctly)... It came to him like a bolt from the blue... and he was fighting the disease for some two years... Thank God, his bone marrow was transplanted and he is fine today.



My question to you:
Got any story like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...