Two beautiful words, the former of which obviously comes from French, which must be known by a professional cyclist. This is how you pronounce the word derailleur.
Speaking of bikes, I would love to talk about a few expressions which you can use in the context of bike riding...
What can you do with a bike...?
- ride a bike - jeździć rowerem
- get on/mount a bike - wsiąść na rower
- get off - zejść z roweru
- come off/fall off - spaść z roweru
- pedal a bike - pedałować
- push a bike - pchać rower
- get/have a puncture - złapać gumę
- lean/prop a bike against sth - oprzeć o coś rower
My question to you:
Do you ride a bike? How often? Do you have your favorite rides? Who do you usually ride with? Have you had any adventures while cycling?