Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The other day I was asked how to say KOŁDRA...

Source: Flickr
Hi! Did you sleep well? What do you usually cover yourself with at night? Is this KOŁDRA or something different? Yes, this is the word for today. or perhaps I should say, for tonight :)

A DUVET (GB)
A CONTINENTAL QUILT (UK)
COMFORTER (USA)

I myself sleep under a duvet although I don't mind using something lighter when nights are really hot. If you feel cold at night, I guess you should invest in a good eiderdown (kołdra puchowa). If you're allergic to saprophytes, you could invest in an acrylic duvet (kołdra wypełniona anilaną). And finally, if you suffer from arthritis... they say... the best one is a wool duvet (kołdra wełniana).

What do you cover yourself with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...