Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Are you good at telling jokes?

Source: Flickr
To be honest with you... I have to admit I am not! I have never been in fact! I am a terrible joke teller. Not only don't I remember these jokes but I also can't tell them appropriately and I often just...

KILL JOKES

The expression means SPALIĆ DOWCIP... This is what I am really good at, and that's why I don't tell jokes often...

Let me give you a few other expressions with the word 'joke':

- psikus: a practical joke
- niesmaczny dowcip: a coarse joke
- rzucić dowcip: to crack a joke
- nieprzyzwoity dowcip: a dirty joke, an obscene joke
- odgrzewany dowcip: an old joke

How about you? Do you have a flair for telling jokes? What jokes do you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...