This word refers to a person who seems to be unreformable, hopelessly bad and not very likely to change. In Polish we might say such a person is niereformowalny, niepoprawny. This is how you pronounce the word incorrigible.
- Brown may have his grumpy, Granita moments, but as a strategist he is an incorrigible optimist.
- Ashis Nandy is an incorrigible contrarian.
- The man is an incorrigible liar,” Lesniak said.
- The latter is an incorrigible offender, who had previously been...
- The one-time car mechanic from Malaga is an incorrigible rogue, given to conducting his press...
My question to you:
Do you know any incorrigible person around you? Tell us about him/her.