Thursday, April 25, 2013

What do you usually do with apple-cores?

I usually eat them up! But is it healthy? It is said that apple seeds contain substances which could even kill you if you eat them in very high quantities... It is so due to the fact that apple seeds contain cyanide. Wow! This is amazing I am still alive although I have always eaten apple cores (with apple seeds). Why didn't I die? Well, perhaps because I have never eaten enough of these seeds and I have never chewed them on purpose... otherwise I would probably not be here :)


If you consume too much of apple seeds, you're likely to experience some neurological symptoms such as seizures, headache, dizziness or lightheadedness. These symptoms are often accompanied by heart rate fluctuations, breathing problems and crazy blood pressure. If you really overdose apples seeds, you might also vomit and suffer from excessive salivation.

So, next time you decide to eat

AN APPLE CORE

think twice or just remove the seeds first :)

What do you think about eating apple cores?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...