Friday, April 12, 2013

The other day I was asked how to say TO MNIE WKURZA

The other day I was asked how to say 'to mnie wkurza'... I don't remember now what the context for this question was. Anyhow, the phrase might come in handy when you feel really irritated or annoyed at/with sth/sb. Let's look at...

Peeving!That pisses me off! 

My personal experience:
I myself feel I am not that easy to be pissed off. What I've learned over the years is that one of many life skills is being able to handle your anger. Why is this such an important skill? Well, the answer seems to be very simple. If you don't control your anger, you are very likely to suffer from shattered communication with others. Being easily pissed off tears apart relationships and ruins the joy and health of many people around you. What many people do is they try to justify their anger instead of becoming responsible for it. In fact, we should try to convert our anger into love. Of course, this is not easy, but worth doing. How to do it? I think, we should follow some basic rules. First of all, we need to be honest with others. Secondly, we need to monitor our anger and must not let it build up until it gets out of control. Thirdly, we should be aware how to act, I mean, we should attack the problem, not the person. Finally, we should try to learn how to act, not to react. That's why the time we give ourselves to count to ten should be used to reflect upon how to act wisely so that good results could be obtained.


How do you manage your anger?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...