|Brad Pitt. Source: http://www.crushable.com|
My personal experience:
To be honest I rarely look really spiffy these days. Only on special occasions do I wear a suit and tie. My style changed a few years ago and today I generally wear casual clothes... I feel more comfortable and I do hope I still look neat :) Up to 2005 I had been wearing suits, shirts and ties non-stop. Then, something happened and I just jumped into blouses, T-shirts and jeans.
A few examples from the Internet:
- I looked really spiffy tonight...
- Anna sparkled and Stephen looked spiffy on the Red Carpet.
- Everyone was extremely nice and friendly and looked spiffy wearing white hats.
- American designer Marc Jacobs looked spiffy at the British Fashion Awards held in London last night.
- I didn't recognize him as he had gotten new clothes and looked so spiffy and even had a cell phone due to his driving business having taken off so well.
My question to you:
Do you often have to look spiffy? What do you usually wear to look spiffy?