Thursday, February 28, 2013

wordsearch: travelling (1)

What about some really easy task today? I would like you to find 10 common words connected with traveling (podróżowanie) in the word square. You can read the words vertically and horizontally, both forwards and back-to-front. I already asked you to find words on traveling the other day, but this time it's a new selection.

Copyright 2012 - English Direct

 


Good luck!

P.S.
Just leave the words you will have found in your comment to this post!

2 comments:

  1. land, landing, directly, domestic, coach, tikets, return ticket, luggage, sea sickness, border

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your answer... redass :) I can't get used to this nickname even though I know your story behind it :) All the words you found are the ones I had tried to hide :)

      Delete

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...