Thursday, February 21, 2013

The other day I was asked how to say ŻYWA GOTÓWKA

The other day I was asked how to say 'żywa gotówka'... We were talking about spending money, etc. with one of my students and I was asked this. I'd like to share this word with you today...

HARD CASH

My personal experience:
We live in a world where we use e-money very often; I mean we use credit cards and other bank instruments to perform financial transactions, etc. I guess that in many developed countries people are forgetting what hard cash is...Hard cash had its value at the beginning of the 17th century in Europe as people had no access to any virtual cash back then. Paper money revolutionized the economy and now physical money is becoming obsolete. I have a feeling that for the past few years countries have been moving away from using had cash to the advantage of virtual cash. Personally, I am fond of hard cash more than virtual money. However, all those new trends force us to perform financial operations electronically using the money that we don't even see...

My question to you:
What do you think the future of money is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...