Sunday, February 10, 2013

The other day I was asked how to say IROKEZ

The other day I was asked how to say 'irokez'... We were talking about new hair styles with one of my students and I was asked this. Since this is an interesting word, I'd like to share it with you too...

The answer is:

MOHAWK HAIRDO/CREST
 
Hmmm... What do you think of this hair style? Do you like it? This is how we can describe the hairstyle... It's a hairstyle in which the scalp is shaved aside from an upright strip of hair from the forehead to the back of neck...


My personal experience:
I have never worn this hairdo... but I see that there are many versions of mohawks ranging from those really delicate ones, through moderate to quite extreme (see the picture above). I am wondering why this is so popular these days? Is this a recurring trend from some past era or is it just something completely new? What do women think of this hairdo?


My question to you:
Have you ever worn a mohawk hairdo? Do you like it worn by men/women?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...