Thursday, January 3, 2013

The other day I was asked what the difference between NARZECZONY and NARZECZONA was...

The other day I was asked what the difference between 'fiancee' and 'fiance' was. People often confuse the two words because they look similar and people often don't know how to pronounce these words... Well, let's look at the two words...

FIANCÉE - it's a woman engaged to be married


FIANCÉ - it's a man engaged to be married


A few examples from the Net:
  • Is my fiance just jealous or upset that I am going to be leaving him for a few days?
  • My fiancée is pushing me away and after years trying to make things work, I've lost most of my hope...  
  • I have to know if my fiance is my stepbrother...
  • I don't know how many carats it is - my fiance told me when we first got engaged, but I've completely forgotten because I just don't care.
  • This is my fiancee, Meg.
  • This is my fiance's ex-girlfriend.
  • She is my fiancee and at some point we will get married but not right now.
My question to you:
Describe your fiancee/fiance. :)

2 comments:

  1. I think I see a mistake. You wrote the same sentence TWICE!

    ReplyDelete

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...