Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Herbs: marjoram

Howdy! Let's continue the herb story...Today is another herb I have little knowledge of... It's called...

MARJORAM

It's just MAJERANEK. But despite the fact that I hear of it here and there I know very little about it. Will you enlighten me on marjoram please? This is how you pronounce the word marjoram.


A few examples from the Internet:
  • Add the filled chicken pieces, add some marjoram leaves to the pan, then...
  • Just take some marjoram from your walk-in pantry...
  • Found this chalk hill blue in a field on Charlton down on some marjoram.
  • Give it an extra dimension with some marjoram, basil and oregano,” says Kyle.
  • This is essentially the recipe that I use, except I don't use any cornflour and I put some marjoram in.            


My question to you:
What do you know of marjoram?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...