sędzia, arbiter, or osoba rozstrzygająca spór. Here you can hear how the word is adjudicator.
Here are a few examples form the Net:
- She commented on the use of standard letters and paragraphs when she was an adjudicator.
- From 1993 until 2010, Jacqueline was an adjudicator-Member of Solo Singing for The British and International Federation of Festivals for Music, Dance and...
- There was an adjudicator watching us.
- He frequently was an adjudicator at Eisteddfods and an examiner for the...
- Mr. Pickering was an adjudicator in England for the International Trombone Festival finals.
- He was an adjudicator on the panel of judges for the HSBC International...
My question to you:
Do you often have to act as an adjudicator?