Friday, December 7, 2012

The other day I was asked how to say CYKLINOWAĆ...

The other day I was asked how to say 'cyklinować'... We were talking about houses with one of my students and I was asked this. Since this is an interesting word, I'd like to share it with you too...

The answer is:

TO SAND 

My personal experience:
Well, I have never sanded any floor to be honest. I didn't need to :) Each time I moved into a new flat I invested into panels :) Since I like laminate wood planks, I have never thought of anything else even though I had enjoyed a glued parquet flooring...


Here's a link on how to sand floors :)

My question to you:
Have you ever sanded your floors? Are you good at it? Any practical tips?

2 comments:

  1. I have never sanded any floors. However, my parents used to have wooden floor. They planned to sand it. But finally they put panels :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I can't imagine you sanding floors... so maybe it's better you have never done it :)

      Delete

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...