Do you smoke? Luckily, I don't... In fact I have never even tried. What do people see in smoking? I really have no idea. Is it the taste, is it the time spent on your own with a stog (fajka) or is it something else? What kind of pleasure do you get if you are a smoker? Is it a psychological pleasure, or maybe it is a physiological satisfaction? Can't one really get a similar sort of satisfaction from anything else?
As you see, there are so many question we can ask... Anyhow, if you smoke... please tell us why... Is smoking:
- a reward for you?
- oral pleasure (I mean... is there any inborn connection between thumbsucking and smoking)?
- a way of measuring time for you?
- a substitute for a friend?
- an addicting way of analyzing the smoke itself?
- a way to satisfy your need to play with matches for a while?
- a way of bringing back your good memories?
- just a part of your lifestyle?
- a way of forcing your brain to be more effective?
- a way to help you relax?
- a way of blowing all your troubles away?