Monday, November 12, 2012

MATURA USTNA Zadanie 3: państwo i społeczeństwo

Dzisiaj zapraszam do przestudiowania kolejnego przykładu odpowiedzi do Zadania 3 matury ustnej z języka angielskiego. To jest wyłącznie mój wytwór. Tak mniej więcej starałbym się uporać z tym zadaniem :)
OUP Photocopiable

Czas: 5 minut

Egzaminator: Read the task and think about what you'd like to say. You have about a minute to prepare.

[Po upływie około minuty, jeśli będzie taka potrzeba, egzaminator wbija się z tekstem następującym...]

Egzaminator: Can you start now?

[Teraz masz około dwóch minut, żeby uporać się z dwoma zadankami. Po pierwsze wybierasz jakiś obrazek z zestawu i uzasadniasz swój wybór. Po drugie wyjaśniasz dlaczego odrzucasz pozostałe obrazki.]

Zdający: There are three youth organizations to choose from... (Są tu trzy organizacje młodzieżowe do wyboru...) All three organizations have their advantages. (Wszystkie trzy organizacje mają swoje zalety.) However, I think I'd choose the third one because, as I see it (według mnie), in the third picture I could spend holidays with my peers. I don't know exactly what I would do there, it's hard to grasp (ciężko uchwycić) the idea of this picture, but just the fact of being with people my age makes me choose this one. As a volunteer I could teach them something or just be there for them.  

I definitely wouldn't choose (Na pewno nie wybrałbym) the first organization. I am afraid I am not very good at holding interviews (przeprowadzanie wywiadów). I am the type of person who is neither too inquisitive (dociekliwy) nor skeptical (sceptyczny), which, I think, are the key features of a good journalist. I am not that determined either. I don't find the second picture appealing (ponętny) either. I wouldn't like to be used just a box holder...      


[Teraz przeczhodzimy do drugiej części tego egzaminu, w której egzaminator zadaje ci dwa pytania. Na tę część zadania masz około dwóch minut.]

Egzaminator: Thank you. I will now ask you two questions.

1. Are youth organizations and youth clubs popular in your town? Why/Why not?
In fact I have little knowledge of this issue. I think that in a town of over 55 thousand inhabitants there must be quite a few youth organizations although I don't belong to any. It's a good question in fact... I guess I'll need to update myself on this after the exam...

2. How can schools encourage young people to join youth groups?
Well, schools can be very creative in this respect, can't they? Not only can schools invite representatives of many youth organizations to encourage the young to join them but many interesting competitions or campaigns can be run at schools as well. The other idea that has just crossed my mind is that form teachers could ask their students if they belong to any such orhanization and those students could be the best way of encouraging others...

Egzaminator: Thank you. This is the end of the exam.

2 comments:

  1. I like this task but my students DON'T;D
    they always have a problem to justify their opinion!
    I think that this new oral matura is realy difficult. of course tasks are useful but my students don't practise them with the teacher! therefore, they have to come to me (so i should be glead;p;D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not surprised. It's a difficult task, isn't it? Not only do you have to be able to reason your choice but also give sensible arguments why you reject the other pictures. The other problem is that all your answers must be developed... a mere "I choose this one" is simply not enough. That's why students need to know the structure of the task and ways of dealing with it :) It's good your students have a teacher like you as they can always rely on you. Thanks for your comment and I'm looking forward to hearing from you more often :)

      Delete

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...