Tuesday... Still a few days to go till we reach our most desired weekend... Anyhow, let's just talk for a second about another beautiful word that starts with in-:
This word refers to a person or an action that has little regard for the feelings of others, is unkind; thoughtless, heedless or rash; in Polish we would say that person or action is bezmyślny, bezwzględny, nie okazujący szacunku, niedelikatny, nierozwazny, nietaktowny, nieuprzejmy. And this is how you pronounce the word inconsiderate.
- Why are people so inconsiderate?
- A policeman might assault a member of the public who is so inconsiderate to be ill that he might die as a result of the attack.
- My mother-in-law is so inconsiderate!: A week and a half ago I had my second miscarriage in the past 3 months and both were at 5 weeks.
- You are displeased because you think her offence does not merit such an inconsiderate reprimand.
- Never had she met such an inconsiderate bastard! The though triggered a sudden spasm of headache.
My question to you:
Are you a considerate person? Prove it! Give an example of yourself having been inconsiderate. :)