In Polish the fish is known as dorsz. This is one of the species we may catch in the Baltic Sea. And this is how you pronounce the word cod.
- Its been 10 years since I caught cod in Newfoundland...
- I don't care if I caught cod the size of herring!
- Last winter, fishing off Garston (8 miles from the sea) I caught cod, whiting, thornback and flounder.
- Cod fish is very low in Saturated Fat.
- I agree with you, cod fish is very flavorful on it's own. It's one of my favorite fish too!
I have eaten cod many a time. I agree that this is very delicious fish. I always buy cod when at the seaside :)
My question to you:
Have you ever eaten/caught cod? What do you think of this fish?