Let's look at the word
This word refers to expansion, a branch of a telephone, a supplement, a group of letters indicating file types (e.g. .doc or .pdf); in Polish, as I have already said, the word has quite a few interesting meanings. What are they? Let's see:
- zasięg, zakres
- wzrost, rozwój
- rozmiar, rozległość
- rozciąganie, rozciągłość
- przedłużenie, prolongata
- numer wewnętrzny
The word extension is also used in many compounds:
- extension cord/cable - przedłużacz
- extension course - kurs dla pracujących
- extension ladder - drabina wysuwana
- extension of time - przedłużenie terminu
- I was thinking of taking to Italy with me, an extension cord with 3 outlets so that I can plug just it into my convertor and still be able to charge my...
- Adding a home extension can be a complicated process in trying to establish which is...
- A file extension also allows your computer to run the correct program automatically when you...
- Secured credit is an extension of credit that is secured with collateral of some type...
- This article explains how to wire a UK telephone extension.
- In Summer, there is a bus extension connecting you to Lugano in the Italian part of Switzerland.
My question to you:
Write one sentence with the word 'extension' :)