is a word which refers to a soft felt hat (see the pic); in Polish it is just kapelusz filcowy. And this is how you pronounce the word trilby.
- Madonna bought a trilby at J Crew and put it straight on...
- Is it acceptable to wear a trilby in a pub?
- So you bought a trilby and a cheap guitar You thought you'd be a star It didn't get you that far.
- They also may wear a trilby which is a soft felt hat with a narrow brim and...
- I bought a trilby with a brim that was described as 3.5 - 5 cm long.
- I wear a trilby style hat, both for driving and in shops...
My question to you:
Would you like to wear a trilby? Why? Why not?