Sunday, September 2, 2012

How to reject offers and suggestions?

Today I wanted to give you a few ways of rejecting offers and suggestions. It's always good to know several assertive phrases which can even save your life sometimes :) What can you say then? These are a  few of my suggestions:

  • No way. - Nie ma mowy.

  • Are you kidding? - Żartujesz sobie?

  • It's out of the question. - Wykluczone.

  • I'd rather not do it. - Wolałbym tego nie robić.

  • Sorry, but I cannot help you with this. - Przykro mi, ale nie mogę ci w tym pomóc.

  • I'm afraid I can't do it. - Obawiam się, że nie mogę tego zrobić.

  • I am afraid it doesn't really appeal to me... - Obawiam się, że nie bardzo mi to pasuje.

My question to you:
Do you know more? Send them in!

4 comments:

  1. I'm very often assertive in this way: http://tinyurl.com/8whmmyj ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I didn't catch what you were trying to say... The page is about funnyjunk, right? In what way are you assertive then? By telling people jokes?

      Delete
  2. There was a picture and... ok, nevermind...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about this but I really couldn't comprehend it. :) You can always explain if you wish :)

      Delete

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...