Many people own various pets. I thought that today I want to talk about
But the word 'ferret' is not only a noun. It is also a nice and practical verb which means "search". You may then ferret for something in your bag (szperać w poszukiwaniu czegoś). You may also catch someone ferreting about in your kitchen (myszkować). You may also ferret a nice jacket out from your wardrobe (wyszperać). If you're a hunter or a policeman, you may also have to ferret out an animal or a thief (wytropić).
- Keegan Stuart, roaring into Chicago to ferret out a thief and protect the family...
- Amber Tamblyn is assigned to ferret out a corrupt cop in a rundown precinct...
- Come and ferret out a bargain at the car boot sale.
- Lysander is asked to use his acting skills to ferret out a mole among British spies.
- We hope you will ferret out a real treasure, but if you can't find what you are looking for, don't worry, we can order it.
My question to you:
What do you usually ferret for most often in your bag?