Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Are you a misogynist?

Then, don't be one! As there is no reason why someone should be a misogynist! Yeah... but how can you know whether you are a misogynist or not if you don't know the word's meaning :)

So... let's talk about

MISOGYNISTS

Who is a misogynist then? To put it simply, it's a person who hates women. In Polish we call such a person mizoginista. (Listen to how this word is pronounced.)

Well... I don't like this word to be honest just the same way I don't like being hateful to anybody for anything... I just wanted to introduce this word as it is an interesting example of an advanced word. That's it.

Unfortunately, there are many people (including even women themselves) who are misogynists. There are many reasons why people become misogynists. Anyhow, I'm still saying we shouldn't hate anybody as hatred is simply evil and only generates more hatred. The feeling of hatred is really poisonous and destroys the person who destroys from within and produces bitterness that eats away at that person's heart and mind so that such a person doesn't behave normally and slowly becomes a threat not only to others, but also to him/herself later on... 

So... don't be a misogynist, don't hate anybody for anything. Love is the key to success and only love can bear good fruit. :)


My question to you:
Why can't people forgive? Have you ever forgiven?

13 comments:

  1. Forgive somebody somethink is very difficult!
    I forgave my friends a few years ago and I felt very good. Forgive doesn't mind forget!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I.!
      Najpierw byczki, jeśli nie masz nic przeciw :)

      'Forgiving', a nie 'forgive' - bo jest to podmiot Twojego zdania (w obydwu zdaniach) :)
      'something', a nie 'somethink' :) zwykła literówka :)
      'doesn't mean', a nie 'doesn't mind' - bo 'mean' oznacza 'znaczyć', a 'mind' w Twoim zwrocie 'nie mam nic przeciw'
      'forgetting', a nie 'forget' - bo chodzi o rzeczownik odczasownikowy :)

      Yes, I agree with you. Forgiving is very difficult. But we should forgive because if we don't we'll suffer the most first...

      Delete
    2. Yes, it's true. Living without love is bad and makes no sense.
      ( Popraw byczki)

      Delete
    3. Lack of love only generates more hatred. We should hate what is evil and hold fast to what is good, as Paul says :)Listen to Paul’s words to the church in Rome: "If your enemies are hungry, feed them; if they are thirsty, give them something to drink; for by doing this you will heap burning coals on their heads." Isn't it a great attitude?

      P.S. There are no mistakes in your comment!

      Delete
    4. There are no mistakes in my comment, wow!
      Being a follower of Paul is very difficult for me.

      Delete
    5. You're not the only one it is difficult for :) I guess it is difficult for many people, the thing is, though, to be aware of what we should be trying to achieve, and Paul sets a very good example, doesn't he?

      Delete
    6. Yes, he does. I think we can strive to the ideal in live, then living makes more sense.

      Delete
    7. Exactly. Hey! Why don't you tell me more about yourself? Where are you from? What do you do?

      *** strive for the ideal in life ***

      Delete
    8. If you don't know who you're talking, really?

      Delete
    9. The question should have been: "Don't you really know who you're talking to?"

      My answer is: No, I don't know. How should I know?

      Delete
    10. Thanks for correcting my mistakes.
      I'm a teacher. I live near Ostrołeka. English is for me very interesting but difficult at this moment.

      Delete
    11. OK :) I may have some ideas about you then :) Your last sentence should be: "English is very interesting for me, but it is difficult at this moment."

      Delete
    12. Ok, we will talk soon, because I'm busy now, sorry.

      Delete

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...