Anyhow, I want to say that I am
AS RIGHT AS RAIN
This is a great simile in English, which means being completely well or wealthy, which in Polish means być w najzupełniejszym porządku.
A few examples from the Internet:
- I jut take a pill a day and am as right as rain.
- I usually have 2 weeks of IV and am as right as rain but this cough is just odd.
- Shower upon waking in the morning and I am as right as rain with no sign of a cold anymore.
- God bless. Just got out of debt and I am as right as rain!
- But don't worry it is not a long term sickness that I have picked up, I am as right as rain today and am raring to go.
- ...after a good night's sleep, I am as right as rain again in the morning.
What do you do to be as right as rain after a quarrel, a disagreement, etc.?