Saturday, June 16, 2012

Will Poland leave the group? (poll closed)

Heya people! It's just a few hours before the team's final Group A match is held in Wrocław. Poland are playing Czech Republic today! What a day! Will we be able to leave our group? In my most recent poll 53 per cent expressed their optimism in this matter :) I do hope they are right.


The Poland - Czech Republic match is scheduled today for 8.45 pm CET. If the Polish team win the match, we will qualify for the quarterfinals!



As we have learnt Rosicky injured an Achilles tendon during Tuesday's 2-1 win over Greece and had to be substituted after the first half. I know it may not be very polite to wish "Little Mozart" (as this is his pitch nickname) would be absent today. This would be a really tough blow as the Czech Republic is obviously interested in reaching the quarterfinals, especially that it would be for the first time since 2004.


The Czech team are a point ahead of us having beaten Greece. It is a great opportunity for us to seek a first victory in this tournament. So let's keep our fingers crossed for Poland at 8:45 today!

My question to you:
What will the result of the Poland - Czech match be today?

12 comments:

  1. 2:0 for us! It won't be different :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I do hope you are right! This would be wonderful! I myself think the match will end up with 2 goals scored for us and 1 for the Czech team... Let's see if there are any other bets :)

      Delete
  2. I wish for you the best of luck!! Our Hockey team just won the Stanley cup, so hope it rubs off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all CONGRATULATIONS on this victory! I do hope our team will not let us down :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe at least 2 points for us :) We can do it! :)) Can you hear this silence outdoors when the match begins? I can hear it already :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! At least 2! Yes, the silence is just deafening! :) I can't wait to watch the match! Let's stay optimistic! I hope Błaszczykowski and Lewandowski will really smash the Czech team :) Although I don't have anything against the Czechs :)

      Delete
  5. And this is the sand end of our quarterfinals dream... The Czechs cut us up :( Why? Why? Why? There were so many perfect situations! Why!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, it should be quite different, but the most important is to never give up! I believe that our team will be better and better at their proffesion.

    Always with Poland! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks colorful_lace... I guess we still need to give our team their due... They really wanted to win and they tried their best. Let's not turn our backs on them. POLSKA! BIAŁO-CZERWONI!

      Delete
  7. nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks city for having visited me here :)
    Why don't you become visible on my blog?

    ReplyDelete

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...