Sunday, June 24, 2012

A warm welcome for my Livemocha friends :)

Dear Livemocha friends! Thank you for having visited my blog! I am very pleased to welcome you here. I was using Livemocha myself for some time learning Russian very eagerly :) At that time we met because either you helped me with my Russian or I helped you with your English or Polish :) 


Now, in return for your help on Livemocha, I may offer my blog, where you can practice your English by reading posts, writing your valuable own post, learning new vocabulary and by asking me all sorts of questions on either English or Polish :)

I would be more than happy to interact with you here. This will also help us develop our relations and, I am sure, will help us all develop our language skills and knowledge.

Thank you once more for visiting and following my blog!

P.S.
I am still an active user on Livemocha as I have returned to helping others by correcting their written and spoken linguistic output.

2 comments:

  1. hi teacher, it's me zam . i'm so glad to be a part from your blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi zam! It's a pleasure to have you here. If you need some help with English or if you have any questions, just write here. I am here to help :) Thanks for coming to my blog!

      Delete

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...