What does exclude mean? To put it simply, it means to leave out, shut out, keep out; prevent from happening or being; reject. In Polish the meaning is wyłączać, pomijać, usuwać, wydalać, wykluczać.
A few examples from the Internet:
- Manchesters Nickola Kocic after he was excluded form the final against Protobelloat the British Gas Waterpolo Championships 2012 in Manchester.
- Foreign based speakers will be excluded from the UK if they have exhibited “
Unacceptable Behaviour" In a case which could have significant...
- In July 1468 and February 1470, he was excluded from the list of...
- Lovett and Hetherington and he was excluded from the platform of a mass meeting...
- From April 2001, people who spent 5 years or more in the UK between 1 January 1980 and 31 December 1996 were excluded from donating blood.
And a few questions to you:
Have you ever been excluded from a team or a group? Why? When?