Wednesday, April 25, 2012

MATURA USTNA Z ANGIELSKIEGO 2012 - Zadanie 1 - Przykładowa rozmowa - ŻYCIE RODZINNE I TOWARZYSKIE

OUP Photocopiable

Egzamin maturalny z języka angielskiego
Zadanie 1
Time: 3 minutes
Preparation: 30 seconds

Let’s start with Task 1. Read the task. You have about half a minute for that. Then we’ll start.
Can we start now?
[Rozmowę rozpoczyna egzaminator.]

Egzaminator: So Kate... where are you going to take me?
Zdający: Well, I thought that we could go to Cracow together. This is a fascinating city in the south of Poland. It is one of the oldest cities in our country and is beautifully located on the Vistula river.
      Egzaminator: Cool! How are we going to get there?

      Zdający: To get there, we will first need to get to Warsaw by bus and then we'll change for a train to Cracow. The journey will probably take us some 8 hours but I really think it is worth a while (warta zachodu).   
      Egzaminator: Great! It will be lovely to see Cracow. I've heard a lot about the city, its attractions and its wonderful atmosphere. 
      Zdający: It's true! The city is amazing. You'll see for yourself soon! I hope the weather will be fine and we'll be able to explore (zbadać) the city on foot (pieszo) too. I need to check the weather forecast (prognoza pogody) for the coming days. Yesterday a weatherman (prezenter pogody) said it would be around 25 C and no rain. If it were true, we could really see and do a lot!  
      Egzaminator: Oh, I hope weather forecasts are credible (wiarygodne) in Poland! As you know I am staying in Poland only for a few weeks and I'm sure that another opportunity (kolejna szansa) of seeing the city will not come again soon.
      Zdający: Yes, you are absolutely right. I would really love to show you around (oprowadzić  po) Cracow. I was studying there and I know the city like the back of my hand (jak własną kieszeń). I guess, you would also like to taste (posmakować) some of our Polish cuisine (polska kuchnia). In Cracow there are so many excellent places to eat out. We could have breakfasts in our hotel in Cracow and then lunch and dinner somewhere in the city center. We could get back to the hotel for suppers. What do you think? 
      Egzaminator: To be honest (mówiąc szczerze), I'd prefer not to have any suppers in the hotel. We can have our breakfast in the hotel and then examine (przetestować) various cafes, restaurants and pubs so that we don't eat back at the hotel. 
      Zdający: I see. It's fine with me. 
      Egzaminator: Perfect! I can't wait (nie mogę się doczekać) to see Cracow!

Thank you.
Let’s move to Task 2.

Jeśli masz jakieś komentarze, uwagi, pytania lub sugestie do zaproponowanych przykładów rozmów na egzamin, czekam na nie z niecierpliwością i służę pomocą :) HTH Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...