Thursday, April 12, 2012

MATURA USTNA Z ANGIELSKIEGO 2012 - Zadanie 1 - Przykładowa rozmowa - Nauka i Technika

OUP Photocopiable

Egzamin maturalny z języka angielskiego
Zadanie 1
Time: 3 minutes
Preparation: 30 seconds

Let’s start with Task 1. Read the task. You have about half a minute for that. Then we’ll start.
Can we start now?
[Rozmowę rozpoczyna zdający.]

Zdający: Hello. I am looking for (szukam) a flat to rent (do wynajęcia). Am I calling the right number?
      Egzaminator: Yes. I have a flat to rent.
      Zdający: Great. I have a few questions if you didn't mind (gdyby nie miał Pan nic przeciw)... 
      Egzaminator: Not at all. 
      Zdający: OK, first I would like to ask about the kitchen. Is it well-equipped (dobrze wyposażona)
      Egzaminator: Well, there is some basic furniture but I can't say it is well-equipped.

      Zdający: I see. But I hope there is a fridge, a table and a sink (zlew), isn't there?
      Egzaminator: Yes, there is a fridge, a small table and a sink, of course. But if you thought of a microwave or any cutlery (sztućce) or dishes (naczynia), there are none... You have to bring your own stuff (własne rzeczy)
      Zdający: Alright. Is there any access (dostęp) to the Internet? Is there a TV set? I need to use the Net for my studies. TV is not so important on second thoughts (po namyśle), but I really need to have the Net. 
      Egzaminator: Yes, you can use the Net as there is a very good Wi-Fi connection in that flat. There is no TV alas (niestety).
Zdający: What about the rent (czynsz)? I hope it's not too high as I am just a student and I have to rely on (polegać na) my own income (dochód). I work only part-time (na pół etatu) in the evenings.
Egzaminator: The rent is Ł150 a week (na tydzień).
Zdający: Oh, Ł150 a week is just fine for me. Are there any other bills (rachunki) I would have to settle (regulować)?
Egzaminator: Ł150 includes everything except for (poza) the Internet. You will have to pay an extra (dodatkowo) Ł20 a week.
Zdający: That's ok. As I said, Internet connection is very important for me.
Egzaminator: Do you have any other questions?
Zdający: Yes, one more thing... I hope there will be no other flat-mates (współlokatorzy) in the there. I am interested in renting the flat just for myself and wouldn't like to encounter (doświadczyć) any surprises.
Egzaminator: Yes, this is clear (jasne). You will be there just on your own (sam). No worries. Would you like to see the flat?
Zdający: Sure. I'll call you in an hour to make an arrangement (umówić się na spotkanie).

Thank you.
Let’s move to Task 2.

Jeśli masz jakieś komentarze, uwagi, pytania lub sugestie do zaproponowanych przykładów rozmów na egzamin, czekam na nie z niecierpliwością i służę pomocą :) HTH Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...