Monday, April 2, 2012

MATURA USTNA Z ANGIELSKIEGO 2012 - Zadanie 1 - Przykładowa rozmowa - PODRÓŻOWANIE i TURYSTYKA

OUP Photocopiable

Egzamin maturalny z języka angielskiego
Zadanie 1
Time: 3 minutes
Preparation: 30 seconds

Let’s start with Task 1. Read the task. You have about half a minute for that. Then we’ll start.
Can we start now?

·         Egzaminator: Hello! What can I do for you?
Zdający: Yes, I have a few questions concerning my stay in London. How can I get around London to see the most popular tourist attractions (atrakcje turystyczne)?
Egzaminator: There are really quite a few ways of exploring the capital (badać stolicę). You can use the Tube (metro), buses, bikes or just walk.
Zdający: Yes, but I wouldn't like to waste too much time walking as I am staying here only for a few days. I need something relatively (stosunkowo) cheap and fast to take me exactly where I want.
Egzaminator: Well, if I were you, I'd definitely go for the Tube then.
Zdający: I see. So what tourist attractions would you suggest seeing here? I know there are so many places worth visiting (warte zobaczenia), but as I said, my time is limited but it would be just great to see as much as possible.
Egzaminator: I think you should see the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye. Then you can go on one of many Thames River Cruises. Besides the Tower of London and St Paul's Cathedral are a must.
Zdający: Great. What about entertainment? How can I spend evenings out?
Egzaminator: You can go to clubs and discos.
Zdający: It sounds fine. What clubs would you recommend in the vicinity of (w pobliżu) this place?
Egzaminator: I think Red Lion would be a nice place to spend time in. It is a very friendly gastro-pub.
Zdający: Really great! What is the weather like here? Does it really rain often in July? Will I experience foggy mornings (mgliste poranki)?
Egzaminator: The weather is really perfect. Even if we have some unexpected showers (przelotne deszcze) they add to the atmosphere of the city. Just carry an umbrella on the off chance (na wszelki wypadek).
Zdający: That's perfect. I will have to get myself an umbrella then.
Egzaminator: Enjoy the city then!

Thank you.
Let’s move to Task 2.

HTH Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...