Sunday, March 11, 2012

A message to native speakers of English :)

Dear English-speaking Visitors :) Since I have noticed you come to my blog quite often... maybe just by accident or perhaps on purpose, I would love to encourage you to leave your posts here to co-create this blog about the English language, its fascinating vocabulary, grammar and lots of other things concerning this beautiful language. I would love to hear your practical tips on language learning and to share nice words you know with many Polish learners of English. Also, should you be interested in Poland, the Polish language or our culture, we may discuss these things here too. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a blog. Lots of people the world over are trying to learn to speak and write standard English. One trick I've learned is that if people will learn that grammar is spelled g-r-a-m-m-a-r. If you take off the 'g', it's spelled backwards and forwards the same way. This is called a 'palindrome.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think English is a lot of hard work to learn. Diane, that's a great type. I know many native speakers who are unaware of the spelling of the word 'grammar'. I'm going to use that tip.

    ReplyDelete

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...