Thursday, March 8, 2012

Is it easy to be a woman today?

International Women's Day is celebrated in many countries on March 8 every year. Today, it is March 8!

The day is meant for acknowledging the achievements, contributions and struggles of the women from all over the world.

Now, let me take this opportunity to wish all women
Happy Women's Day!

Let me also share this wise and truthful quote about women I have found recently...

A woman is like a tea bag –
you never know
how strong she is
until she gets in hot water. 


And since I am a man myself, I need to say that I do agree with what Joseph Conrad once said... 

"Being a woman is a terribly difficult task,since it consists principally in dealing with men."

Happy Women’s Day!

2 comments:

  1. I am a woman and I am glad that the whole world sets one day to recognize the role and contributions of women in all aspects of life! By the way, I like the quote: "A woman is like a tea bag - you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." I must say it's true!

    ReplyDelete

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...