Sunday, March 4, 2012

How to change recidivists?

The word I would love to look at today is


It is a person who keeps going back to a life of crime even after being punished. We may say that, in other words, this is an incurable criminal or, as such people are often described, a hardened criminal. This is a person who repeatedly regresses and relapses into a life of crime.

It's hard to reclaim (resocjalizować) such a person. Hence, my question is 'How to change recidivists?' Should they just be kept isolated? Should they be punished more and more severely each time they commit a crime? Should any other idea be implemented? Do you have any suggestions? Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...