Who is it? It is a person who has strong and often unreasonable opinions, especially about religion, race or politics, and is intolerant of those who do not share his/her opinions or beliefs. In Polish they are often called świętoszek or dewot :)
Take a look at some nice examples from the Net:
- Sounds like a real bigot. I didn't realize having tattoos and piercings was unreasonable. Thanks for clearing that up, Jerry!
- I know perfectly well that my words will never convince you because you are a real bigot and will never listen but to the fabulous superstitions ...
- Her mother, who Rosalie describes "as a real bigot," made some bigoted remarks to Rand that ended the friendship between the mother and ...
- Would you date a real bigot?
- I am a "religious bigot," a self-avowed "religious bigot," and a proud one at that!
- Archie Bunker was a bigot – and rightly laughed at for his bigotry.
- If I thought he was a bigot, I wouldn't support him.