Wednesday, February 15, 2012

St Valentine's Day - how did you celebrate it?

Yesterday many people celebrated St Valentine's Day. Did you? This is a day that is believed to be the day of love declaring, ensuring, sharing, etc.  How did you spend the day? Did you go out? Did you stay in? Did you exchange gifts?

Since I have a bit twisted sense of humor, I would like to talk about a slightly different situation when you actually break up with your girlfriend... I know, I know... I shouldn't be telling such things, but still... I want to make this post a bit different :) So if you broke up with your girl, are you back in the game (wracać do gry) now or maybe you don't know where to begin (jak się do tego zabrać)? I think, the first thing you should do is go to a bar and try meeting a few girls but you shouldn't latch on (przyczepić się) to the first one that catches your eye! Before you make the final decision about your potential girlfriend, they say it is a good idea to play the field first (umawiać się z kilkoma dziewczynami jednocześnie). This may be risky, but if you're really looking for that only one...

Looking forward to your responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...