Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Do you play the guitar?

Today I wanted to brag a bit about my son, who has played the guitar for two years now. He plays the guitar (gra na gitarze) with enthusiasm and I really love listening to him playing the instrument. He has a great guitar teacher (nauczyciel gitary). Very often they play together and then I can admire their mini concerts. Then my son usually accompanies him on the guitar (akompaniuje na gitarze). My son plays classical guitar (gitara klasyczna) but recently he bought himself an acoustic one (akustyczna). From time to time he grabs an electric guitar and plays louder chords (akordy). I may say my son has become an ear pleasing guitar player (gitarzysta). Below you can listen to one of his last learned pieces.

2 comments:

  1. Awsome ;D could you give me the chords of that song ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Crown. I have no idea what the chords are :( Sorry :( I may ask my son though...

    ReplyDelete

Say something here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...