- blinding snow - roziskrzony śnieg
- snow-bound - unieruchomiony śniegiem
- snow bank - zaspa śnieżna
However, my favorite expression is snow job. The phrase could be translated as 'mydlenie oczu' or 'bajerowanie' in Polish. It is mostly an American expression but it is worth remembering it as it is very popular in everyday communication.
A few examples:
- His excuse was a real snow job.
- The presentation he gave us last Tuesday was a snow job.
- I know that whatever he was saying was a snow job.
- When we hear that the PM is worried about his citizens, we know we're getting the usual snow job.